Southeast & West Valley Affiliate Scholarship Award
2022 WeSERV Affiliate Scholarship AwardThe Southeast and West Valley WeSERV Affiliate Committees are pleased to offer two (2) high school students in the Southeast Valley and two (2) high school students in the West Valley, with parents or guardians who are WeSERV members in these Chapters, the opportunity to receive a $2,000 scholarship!
ApplicationApply by Friday, April 15, 2022
The Southeast Valley Affiliate Committee will present the scholarships at the Southeast Valley Affiliate Committee meeting on Friday, May 13, 2022. The West Valley Affiliate Committee will present the scholarships at the West Valley Affiliate Committee meeting on Wednesday, May 4, 2022.
Parents will be notified toward the end of April or beginning of May.
Student EligibilityApplicant must be a:
- High school senior with a parent or legal guardian that is a current WeSERV member
- 3.0 Grade Point Average (or above)
- Legal U.S. Resident
- Official Transcript
- Honors and Awards
- High School Activities
- Two letters of recommendation (both letters cannot be sourced from school)
- Internships and Academic Programs
- Personal Essay that highlights, “What Homeownership Means to Me”
- Acceptance Letter from a Community College or University
- Community Activities and Business Work-Related Experience
We're here to help!For more information about classes and events, please contact us using the information below.
Someone from our Member Service Team will contact you during business hours to answer your questions.