POSTPONED: SRS--Seller Representative Specialist (GRI)
About this Event
Thank you for your interest in this class. In efforts to reduce the risk of exposure to the Coronavirus, we’re postponing our classes through April 30. Watch our emails, social media, and website for updates. You can also find more options from our online school partners at weserv.realtor/online-education.html.
The 2-day SRS Designation Course provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training, and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today's marketplace.
Students will learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics and Standard of Practice
- Understand and comply with state licensing laws when representing sellers
- Understand and apply methods, tools, and techniques to provide the support and services that sellers want and need
**Please notify us 7 days in advance if you have any disability that requires special services or access.learn more about SRS: www.realtor.org/designations-and-certifications/srs
This course offers GRI credit
WeMAR GRI® Schedule
Enthusiastic, Real World & Timely! Holly Mabery brings a contagious enthusiasm for all things real estate and strives to make every class an
OrganizerEducation - West Valley
9001 W Union Hills Dr, #8
Peoria, AZ 85382||heading:35,pitch:2.5
We're here to help!For more information about classes and events, please contact us using the information below.
Someone from our Member Experience Team will contact you during business hours to answer your questions.