Santa Cruz County Home Tours
In the spirit of helping boost home sales, your WeSERV Santa Cruz County Chapter of REALTORS® and affiliates bring Santa Cruz County Home Tours to you.These home tours are an excellent way to showcase your listings and network with fellow REALTORS®.
- Listing Agents – promote your sellers' homes
- Buyers Agents – preview and compare properties to show clients
All REALTORS® and affiliates are welcome to attend the tour with or without a home on tour. Attendance for these tours is complimentary, and there is no cost to add listings to the tours.
If you haven't toured with us before, please note that everyone on tour meets after the SCC Chapter Member Meetings (held on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month at the SCC Chapter Office at 14 Esplendor Dr., Suite B, Rio Rico) and tours the homes together. It gives members and affiliates an opportunity to view the houses and complete the feedback/comment sheet so listing agents can share this information with their sellers. A licensed agent from the listing broker's office must be present for each listing shown and stay for the duration of the tour. These tours are caravan-style.
Home Tour Placement
- Listings placed on tour are first-come, first-served basis.
- Enter your listing in the ARMLS® tour function by noon on Wednesday before the tour.
To add your listing to the tour:
- Log into your ARMLS® account
- Click on Tour/Open House
- Select Tour
- Enter the MLS listing number and the date of the tour
- Click on Submit