Professional Development Council
The West Valley Professional Development Council collaborates to create and provide the most relevant professional development opportunities that will have the most significant impact on members’ lives and careers so that they may thrive in any markets.
Jennifer VargasProfessional Development Director
OVERVIEWThe Council discusses and recommends various methods, topics, and instructors to have the most professional, well informed, and successful REALTORS®, Brokerage, and Affiliate members of the Association.
- Serving as a sounding board on emerging professional development issues, problems, and initiatives
- Assist and support the risk management forum
- Provide recommendations on topics and instructors used at WeSERV
- Provide a mechanism to improve current instructors that are teaching
- Analyze and implement new methods for educating the current and future members
- Determine areas of opportunity to enhance the WeSERV educational experience
- Recommend additional recognition opportunities for the members that complete education
- Evaluate the professional designation and certification programs offered at WeSERV
- Engages members of government affairs activities
- Informs members of actions taken by the Association
- Formulates ideas and recommendations on specific topics as it relates to the council focus to the board of directors
- Proposes and creates workgroups in cooperation with the board of directors
UPCOMING COUNCIL MEETINGS
No events for the given search criteria
We're here to help!For more information about classes and events, please contact us using the information below.
Someone from our Member Experience Team will contact you during business hours to answer your questions.