Pinal County Home Tours
In the spirit of helping boost home sales, your WeSERV Pinal County Chapter of REALTORS® and affiliates bring to you Pinal County Home Tours.
These home tours are an excellent way to showcase your listings and network with fellow REALTORS®.
- Listing Agents – promote your sellers’ homes
- Buyers Agents – preview and compare properties to show clients
Connect and network with REALTORS® buying and selling throughout Pinal County. Build relationships and sell homes.
All REALTORS® & Affiliates are welcome to attend the tour--with or without a home on tour.Confirm your tour details with the tour coordinator prior to attending. If you haven't toured with us before, please note that everyone on tour meets at the stated tour location and tours the homes together. This gives an opportunity for everyone to view the homes and complete the feedback/comment sheet so listing agents can share this information with their sellers. It is necessary for a licensed agent to be present for each listing shown and stay for the duration of the tour. These tours are caravan-style.
Attendance for these tours is complimentary, and there is no cost to add listings to the tours. You don't have to have a home on tour to attend.
Home Tour Placement
- Listings placed on tour are first-come, first-served basis.
- Agents can register up to two (2) properties per tour. Additional properties must be registered under the next tour.
- If an agent has two (2) properties on the same tour, the agent must bring a second licensed agent to ride along and present the second property.
- Send your MLS Plano with your contact information to the tour coordinator no later than two business days prior to the tour.